Hey there, wonderful reader! We want your voice to be heard. If you would like your work to be featured on Alpert Murmur, please take the following steps:
- If you’re submitting a written piece, try to keep it around 400-600 words, although there is no strict word limit. If you reference a patient in your piece, make sure you do not include any identifying information (i.e. change his/her name and age, change certain details).
- If you’re submitting artwork, do not submit more than 10 pieces in total.
- Please include a one-sentence self-description at the bottom of the piece, as well as your full name and class year.
- Attach a featured picture corresponding with your post, or just a picture of yourself.
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Submission: [Your Post’s Category]”. For example, if you’re submitting an art piece, the subject line should read “Submission: Art”. Categories include Education, Research, Art, Narratives, and Opinion.
Thanks, and please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com with any questions!